Tuesday, September 24, 2019

It's 2:07 pm I got to get the kids soon but...

I had to say this before I go to get my boys... I go through Facebook and I go through Twitter and I see people's posts and it literally hurts my ❤.  Everyone has a right to their opinion but when an opinion is plain old hate (and maybe I've been guilty of it too) I just don't know.  I don't know why people can't just wake up and realize we are all just human why do we have to kill over oil and wealth why can't we just exist to be happy? Love each other and just exist instead of existing to be a part of something that most of us will never truly be a part of? I don't want to be a part of the world we live in!  I have to raise two independent men to be a part of that world because i don't know how to detach from it in a healthy appropriate way!  In the end it all comes to 💰 this spiritual awakening that is happening is also being commercialized and monetized by people like Oprah and Deepak Chopra which makes me sick why should one have to pay $2000 or more to get spiritualy connected with "God" and each other it saddens and sickens me.  If i want to detach from society I need money to do it- to buy an island or a ridiculous plot of land to buy plants and trees to live off of it's crazy to me!! Well I guess that's all for 2:07 pm on Tuesday possibly another post later or next week I'll try to be more consistent this time to retain my audience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this one time in day camp

So when we lived in Cali or New Mexico my mom put me in this YMCA summer day camp and they took us to a lake. Some of the kids had a tube an...